Stanislas Mujyambere is the Corporate Planning Specialist at the Rwanda Green Fund.
As Corporate Planning Specialist, Stanislas plays a key role in:
- Facilitating the planning and budgeting process by ensuring participation and maximization of inputs from all units.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the program funded by RGF
- Reporting the RGF's action plans and implementation.
Prior to his position as Corporate Planning Specialist, Stanislas served as:
- Corporate Services Division Manager in Burera District for 3 years
- Director of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation in Burera District for 3 years
- Budget Officer in Burera District for 3 years
- Sub Branch Manager in Banque Populaire du Rwanda for 3 years.
Stanislas has a Master's Degree in Business Administration specialized in Project Management.